Capilano Canyon Lights
Canyon Lights is on from November 29, 2014 through to Saturday, January 3, 2015. (Closed Christmas Day – December 25th)
- To avoid entrance line-ups, visit the park on weekdays prior to December 18th!
- Strollers are not permitted on the attractions. Babies should be carried below railing level or in a purpose-designed child-carrying device.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera. You can take your family holiday photo in our new Winter Pavilion.
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park’s popular holiday event, Canyon Lights, has a tall order this year – laying claim once again to be the home of the world’s tallest living Christmas tree?! Standing 46.4m (152 feet) tall, this Douglas-fir will be adorned in thousands of sparkling lights.
Park guests will also be dazzled by hundreds of thousands of lights glittering throughout the rainforest, across the Suspension Bridge and on CLIFFWALK. A children’s scavenger hunt, gingerbread cookie decorating, sing-a-long carols with the holiday band are all back by public demand and new this year create your own Christmas card and enjoy holiday treats in the Winter Pavilion.
When you join us for Canyon Lights partial proceeds from your admission will be donated to the BC Professional Fire Fighters’ Burn Fund. Your admission also allows us to continue hosting community nights for local charities including:
- Special Olympics BC
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of the Lower Mainland
- North Shore Neighbourhood House
- Kids Up Front
- Canuck Place
- Easter Seals
- Ronald McDonald House
- Family Services of the North Shore
- BC Professional Burns Fund
- Harvest Project
Canyon Lights runs Saturday, November 29, 2014 through to Saturday, January 3, 2015 (except December 25th – Christmas Day when the park is closed). Park hours are 11:00am – 9:00pm. Canyon Lights tickets are valid all day with holiday activities beginning at 4:00pm.
In this section