Capilano Canyon Lights
Canyon Lights is on from November 27, 2015 through to Sunday, January 3, 2016. (Closed Christmas Day – December 25th). Park hours are 11:00am – 9:00pm. Canyon Lights tickets are valid all day with holiday activities beginning at 4:00pm.
- To avoid entrance line-ups, visit the park on weekdays prior to December 17th!
- Strollers are not permitted on the attractions. Babies should be carried below railing level or in a purpose-designed child-carrying device.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera. You can take your family holiday photo in our new Winter Pavilion.
Glittering lights, towering heights and festive nights – Canyon Lights returns for its 10th season!
Celebrate Canyon Lights November 27, 2015 to January 3, 2016. Re-capture the feeling of wonder and excitement of the holiday season and be amazed by the hundreds of thousands of lights throughout the park. The suspension bridge, Treetops Adventure, Cliffwalk, the rainforest and canyon are transformed into a world of festive lights and visual enchantment. See the world’s tallest living Christmas tree (153 feet tall!), go on a Snowy Owl Prowl, decorate gingerbread cookies and make your own Christmas card in the Winter Pavilion, and sing-along with the holiday band.
New this year? Canyon Lights illuminating the river and cliff face!
Canyon Lights will donate partial proceeds to the BC Professional Fire Fighters’ Burn Fund for fire/burn education in schools. (To date Canyon Lights has generated over $192,000 for this worthy program.) Your admission also allows us to continue hosting the Twelve Nights of Christmas for local charities including:
- Special Olympics BC
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of the Lower Mainland
- North Shore Neighbourhood House
- Kids Up Front
- Canuck Place
- Easter Seals
- Ronald McDonald House
- Family Services of the North Shore
- BC Professional Burns Fund
- Harvest Project
- Lions Gate Hospital Foundation
- Covenant House
- North Shore Disability Resource Centre
In this section