Amazing People Work Here
Amazing people, amazing people! That’s who we are, and that’s what we do! Join the Cap Bridge Team – Whether you’re a student looking for a part-time job, or you’re creating a career in tourism, working with us will be an experience you’ll always remember. We love what we do, spending each day inspired by our spectacular surroundings and connecting with people from around the world. We’re always looking for friendly, energetic people who love to connect with others to contribute to our strong team culture and help deliver amazing experiences to our guests.
Our Team Enjoys
- Competitive wages and bonus plans
- Team Cap social events (Vancouver Sun Run, laser tag, bowling, Friends & Family Night’s, seasonal parties, etc.)
- Free admission for friends & family to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Discounts on food and merchandise
- Scholarship opportunities
- Training programs
- Free Shuttle from downtown Vancouver to and from the Park
- Complimentary tea, coffee, pop and hot chocolate when on shift with a reusable cup
- Free admission to other attractions in the Lower Mainland
- Reward and recognition programs
Spend your days working in Vancouver’s oldest visitor attraction! Surround yourself with ancient trees, bridges, canyons, critters, and an incredible, fun-loving team who work together to build an amazing and authentic experience for guests from around the world!
Sound like a fit for you? View the opportunities below and apply online.
Looking for other opportunities?
Are you interested in living and working in the Canadian Rockies? Apply at one of our lodges for a summer you’ll never forget.