One Ticket, a World of Adventure
One single-day admission ticket grants you access to everything the Park has to offer including Canyon Lights. Save $3 per ticket when you purchase online. Simply pick a date and time that works for you! See our Park Rates below. If you’re a BC resident, check out the BC Annual Pass – one ticket grants you a full year of admission.
Under 6 years
Online Price: Free
Ticket Window Price: Free
Evening Price: Ended Oct. 13
Annual Price: Free
Park Rates are subject to GST and are quoted in Canadian Dollars. Rates subject to change.
Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure and Cliffwalk are not wheelchair accessible.
Visitors in wheelchairs receive complimentary admission into the park.
Prepare for your visit to the park by reviewing our park safety information.
Are you a British Columbia resident? Purchase one day’s regular admission, and you’re welcome to return to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park for one full year. Experience the park at different times of day and watch as it transforms through the seasons with ever-changing light shows and displays.
- Free admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park for one full year including our seasonal events Canyon Lights, Canyon Frights, Love Lights and Hoppy Heights. Some restrictions apply.
- Canyon Lights limited availability 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. December 16, 2022 to January 2, 2023.
- 10% off all regular priced items at the Trading Post Gift Shop.
- 10% off food and beverage* at the Cliff House Restaurant, Loggers’ Grill, Beary Yogurt and Cabin.
- 10% off food and beverage* at Stanley‘s Bar & Grill.
- 10% off retail and food and beverage* at Prospect Point.
- Exclusive membership benefits from Vancouver’s must-see attractions!
- Special rates** at Cathedral Mountain Lodge and Moraine Lake Lodge.
* Excluding alcohol
** Subject to availability
Annual Passholder information required at time of booking.