Updated September 30, 2020
FALL UPDATE: After much thought and discussion, we will be pausing operations as we anticipate attendance to be minimal during the Fall months of October and November. We will take this time to plan, prepare and re-open for Canyon Lights, a Vancouver holiday tradition for many families in British Columbia. Canyon Lights will return December 1, 2020 – January 3, 2021 2-9pm (closed December 25th).
To see for yourself what currently the Park experience and safety procedures look like, please watch our “Know Before You Go” video:
BEFORE YOU VISIT:
- Tickets and Annual Passes are now available to be pre-purchased from our estore and will be date and time specific to limit the number of guests in the Park at any one time.
- BC Annual Pass holders will once again have the exact amount of time left on their passes as they have on October 1, 2020. No days will be lost.
- Existing BC Annual Pass holders will be required to book a date and time for their visit by clicking on BC BOOK TIME.
- We are now accepting donation and complimentary day passes. Reservations are required at least 24 hours prior to your date of visit. Please contact email@example.com with your name, the name of the charitable organization or event listed on the pass, and your preferred date and time of entry. You will receive a confirmation email once confirmed.
- If you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days you are not permitted to visit Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.
- Guests may not enter the Park if they or anyone in their household display any symptoms of COVID-19.
- To ensure physical distancing and sanitization standards are maintained, new COVID-19 related safety signage features Scout, the safety squirrel, throughout the Park.
- Guests will explore the Park in a one-way direction. Suspension Bridge traffic will alternate regularly.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located in multiple locations throughout the Park, including all attractions. Increased sanitization practices are in place.
The Park will feature live music, Raptors Ridge Birds of Prey (weekends only 10am to 5pm) and a new Kids’ Rainforest Explorer app will be available for download on your mobile devices.
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
As always and now more than ever during this COVID-19 pandemic, the safety of our guests and team members is our #1 priority.
We have taken the following steps to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 transmission, and to ensure the highest level of safety in the preparation and delivery of our food to you by:
- Instructing Team Members to stay home if they experience symptoms of any illness, or have recently travelled
- Practicing physical distancing.
- Increasing the sanitization frequency of surfaces.
- Reiterating the importance of frequent and proper hand washing.
- Continuing to follow all established HACCP (Food Safe) procedures, which serve to mitigate the spread of viruses, bacteria and other foodborne pathogens.
- Ensuring Team Members continue to use food preparation disposable gloves and wear protective disposable masks.
- Ensuring the cleaning and sanitation of all food preparation surfaces using CFIA approved cleaning surfactants and sanitizer, along with mechanical washing and sanitizing of all food preparation utensils.
- Ensuring that all transaction point of contacts and devices are part of our regular sanitation schedule.
- Continuing to purchase our products from government approved vendors, in order to ensure the safety of our supply chain.
- Encouraging credit and debit card payment methods in order to minimize contact.
- Loggers’ Grill and Cabin venues will be open with socially distanced seating options.
Through our estore ticket purchases and Annual Pass time slot bookings, we will be collecting contact information from visitors to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, should it be required by Provincial Health Authorities. Capilano Suspension Bridge Park operates in compliance of local, national and international privacy policies and will not use email addresses for the purposes of marketing without the permission of our guests and Annual Pass holders. If you would like us to remove your contact information from our system, you can do so by requesting via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) after 30 days from your visit.
We would like to thank everyone who visited and supported us this summer through these unprecedented times. We can’t wait to welcome you back, safely, to light up the night at Canyon Lights!