Updated April 8, 2022
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is open daily with the health and safety of our guests, team members and community as our highest priority. By order of the Provincial Health Officer, proof of vaccination is not required to enter the Park or to dine at The Cliff House Restaurant.
Face masks are encouraged but are no longer required in the Park.
We strongly encourage guests to comply with current public health guidelines. To learn more, visit here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
TICKETING & ANNUAL PASS USE:
- Tickets for Capilano Suspension Bridge Park are recommended to be purchased in advance online, with a limited quantity of tickets available.
- Visits are scheduled in 30-minute arrival increments. Once you are in the Park, you are welcome to stay until the Park closes.
- The average length of stay in the Park during is approximately 2 hours.
- Existing BC Annual Pass holders are also required to reserve their time online prior to their visit. Book early to avoid missing out!
- Guests are not permitted to re-enter the Park once they have left.
- All ticket sales are final.
- If you have a donation or complimentary day pass, please contact email@example.com to check validity and booking protocols.
- For Travel Trade inquiries, please visit here.
- All BC Annual Passes that were valid during our two closures have been extended by the total number of days we were closed. No days have been lost.
FACE MASK POLICY:
- Due to the updated Provincial Health Orders, face masks are encouraged in the Park but are no longer required.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is accessible via Translink, ridesharing or taxi. If you are traveling in a personal vehicle, pay parking is available.
- Capilano’s Free Shuttle service runs every 30 minutes with pick-up locations at Canada Place, Hyatt Regency Hotel and the Blue Horizon Hotel during the winter season. Visit here for the current schedule.
- Masks are encouraged.
- Proof of ticket purchase is required to board the free shuttle.
- Guests cannot re-enter the Park after exiting.
- Please do not enter the Park if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Team members are positioned throughout the Park to assist guests with the experience and safety protocols.
- Waymarking signage in conjunction with team member manned stations and organized planters denote the suggested direction guests will need to travel through the Park.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located in multiple locations throughout the Park, including all attractions. Signage can be found in all washrooms reminding guests to wash their hands properly.
- Increased sanitization & cleaning practices are in place and have been since our re-opening on June 19, 2020.
- The Park Map is accessible via QR code.
FOOD & BEVERAGE OPERATIONS:
- The Cabin, Loggers’ Grill & The Cliff House Restaurant are open daily following all COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Between seatings, tables and chairs are wiped down and sanitized.
- All team members working in F&B wear appropriate PPE including food preparation disposable gloves and disposable masks, and have been trained thoroughly on how to use it properly.
- Sorry, no outside food or drink will be permitted.
TRADING POST GIFT STORE OPERATIONS:
- Hand sanitizer units are positioned at each entrance point.
- Doors are open to increase airflow in the building.
- Sanitary precautions are in place including frequent sanitization of common touchpoints and shopping baskets between guest use.
- Team members working in the ice cream/confectionary zone have been trained on and are required to use proper PPE including food preparation disposable gloves and disposable masks.
TEAM MEMBER HEALTH & SAFETY:
- All team members are fully vaccinated.
- All team members are required to do a daily health self-assessment prior to each shift to ensure they are not exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms. Any team member displaying symptoms is immediately sent home.
- Plexiglass has been installed in all locations where payment is processed, or one-on-one interactions require less than 2-meters of distance.
- Team members are provided with hand sanitizer and have been trained in frequent and thorough hand hygiene. Team members have also been trained on proper cleaning procedures, related to their department.
- Where possible, team member shift starting times and break times are staggered to allow for proper physical distancing in all team member spaces.
CLEANING & SANITATION PROTOCOLS:
- Increased sanitization and scheduled cleanings in all areas of the Park.
- Ongoing cleaning, disinfecting and sanitization of touchpoints.
- All of the cleaning products used by team members are approved by Health Canada and are proven to kill viruses such as COVID-19.
- Hand sanitization stations are located throughout the Park, including the entrances and exits of each attraction and building. These stations are replenished daily and checked regularly ensuring there is always product available.
- Washrooms are available throughout the Park for hand washing. Signage on the importance of washing hands is present in all washrooms.
- Dress for the weather and wear appropriate footwear for the winter outdoor conditions.
- If there is wind, snow or other extraordinary weather conditions, Capilano Suspension Bridge Park may close. For updates, visit our website and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- In the event of a closure, we will work with you to reschedule your visit to an alternate date/time slot if you have pre-purchased tickets.
With these measures in place, we are confident that we can provide you with an enjoyable outdoor experience at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.