Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is open daily with the health and safety of our guests, team members and community as our highest priority.
Face masks are no longer required in the Park, but are welcome to be worn.
We strongly encourage guests to comply with current public health guidelines. To learn more, visit HERE.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Ticketing & Annual Pass Use:
- Tickets for Capilano Suspension Bridge Park are recommended to be purchased in advance online, with a limited quantity of tickets available.
- Visits are scheduled in 30-minute arrival increments. Once you are in the Park, you are welcome to stay until the Park closes.
- The average length of stay in the Park is approximately 2.5–3 hours.
- Existing BC Annual Pass holders are also required to reserve their time online prior to their visit. Book early to avoid missing out!
- Guests are not permitted to re-enter the Park once they have left.
- All ticket sales are final.
- If you have a donation or complimentary day pass, please contact email@example.com to check validity and booking protocols.
- For Travel Trade inquiries, please visit here.
Face Mask Policy:
- Face masks are no longer required in the Park, but are welcome to be worn.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is accessible via Translink, ridesharing or taxi. If you are travelling in a personal vehicle, pay parking is available.
- Capilano’s Free Shuttle service runs every 15 minutes with pick-up locations at Canada Place, Hyatt Regency Hotel and the Blue Horizon Hotel. Visit here for the current schedule.
- Proof of ticket purchase is required for return service on the free shuttle.
- Guests cannot re-enter the Park after exiting.
- Please do not enter the Park if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Team members are positioned throughout the Park to assist guests with the experience and safety protocols.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located in multiple locations throughout the Park, including all attractions. Signage can be found in all washrooms reminding guests to wash their hands properly.
- Increased sanitation & cleaning practices are in place and have been since our re-opening on June 19, 2020.
- The Park Map is accessible via QR code.
Food & Beverage Operations:
- The Cabin, Loggers’ Grill and The Cliff House Restaurant are open daily following all safety protocols.
- Sorry, no outside food or drink is permitted. Personal water bottles are allowed.
Trading Post Gift Store Operations:
- Hand sanitizer units are positioned at each entrance point.
- Doors are open to increase airflow in the building.
- Sanitary precautions are in place including frequent sanitization of common touchpoints and shopping baskets.
Team Member Health & Safety:
- All team members are fully vaccinated.
- All team members are required to do a daily health self-assessment prior to each shift to ensure they are not exhibiting any symptoms. Any team member displaying symptoms is immediately sent home.
- Team members are provided with hand sanitizer and have been trained in frequent and thorough hand hygiene. Team members have also been trained on proper cleaning procedures, related to their department.
Cleaning & Sanitation Protocols:
- Increased sanitization and scheduled cleanings in all areas of the Park.
- Ongoing cleaning, disinfection and sanitation of touchpoints.
- All of the cleaning products used by team members are approved by Health Canada.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the Park, including the entrances and exits of each attraction and building. These stations are replenished daily and checked regularly ensuring there is always product available.
- Washrooms are available throughout the Park for hand washing. Signage on the importance of washing hands is present in all washrooms.
- Dress for the weather and wear appropriate footwear for outdoor conditions.
- If there is wind, snow or other extraordinary weather conditions, Capilano Suspension Bridge Park may close. For updates, visit our website and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- In the event of a closure, we will work with you to reschedule your visit to an alternate date/time slot if you have pre-purchased tickets.
With these measures in place, we are confident that we can provide you with an enjoyable outdoor experience at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.