New Locally Sourced Fare at the Bridge
Join us this summer at our brand new café, the Capilano Coffee Company! We have physically changed the Café building and philosophically changed our food offerings.
Specializing in fresh, locally sourced ingredients, the Capilano Coffee Co. is open year round and is proud to be offering guests a unique Vancouver food experience. Come and enjoy, among other mouth watering treats:
- Moja Coffee, Certified Organic and roasted in North Vancouver
- Boylan’s Soda, hand crafted with natural cane sugar, as well as Good Drink Bottled Tea, made with real steeped tea
- SIP Soda, a healthy and intriguing natural craft soda, made locally in Vancouver
- Gourmet sandwiches featuring Two River Specialty Meats, a North Vancouver company that raises animals ethically and naturally
- Fresh baked goods from Swiss Bakery, European style baked goods made here in Vancouver
- All natural, fresh fruit popsicles, made in North Vancouver by Rico ‘N Lalo
- Hardbite Chips, made from potatoes grown locally in the lower mainland – free from artificial ingredients, MSG, GMO, trans fat, gluten and cholesterol
- Mario’s Gelati, produced in Vancouver and committed to sourcing the best ingredients available
All of these gourmet goodies are best enjoyed while sitting on the Capilano Coffee Company outdoor deck overlooking the completely revitalized Kia’palano Totem Pole Park. Stop by to try one of these local and sustainable treats!