Updated January 18, 2022
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is open daily with the health and safety of our guests, team members and community as our highest priority. By order of the Provincial Health Officer, proof of vaccination is not required to enter the Park at this stage, but is required along with one piece of government-issued ID to sit and dine at The Cliff House Restaurant.
Face masks are mandatory to ride the Free Shuttle, to cross all three main attractions, in all queuing areas, to enter all indoor spaces, and are strongly encouraged throughout the rest of the Park. Mask required signage is located at all areas where these regulations apply.
We strongly encourage guests to comply with current public health guidelines. To learn more, visit here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
To see what the current Park experience and safety procedures look like, please watch our “Know Before You Go” video:
TICKETING & ANNUAL PASS USE:
- Tickets for Canyon Lights at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park must be purchased in advance online, with a limited quantity of tickets available.
- Visits are scheduled in 30-minute arrival increments. Once you are in the Park, you are welcome to stay until the Park closes.
- The average length of stay in the Park during Canyon Lights is approximately 2 hours.
- Existing BC Annual Pass holders are also required to reserve their time online prior to their visit. Book early to avoid missing out!
- Guests are not permitted to re-enter the Park once they have left.
- All ticket sales are final.
- If you have a donation or complimentary day pass, please contact email@example.com to check validity and booking protocols.
- For Travel Trade inquiries, please visit here.
- All BC Annual Passes that were valid during our two closures have been extended by the total number of days we were closed. No days have been lost.
FACE MASK POLICY:
- Face masks continue to be appreciated throughout the Park, but are mandatory to ride the free shuttle, to cross all three main attractions and to enter all indoor spaces. Indoor spaces include The Cliff House Restaurant, Trading Post Gift Shop and washroom facilities. Mask required signage is located at all areas where these regulations apply.
- Guests have the opportunity to let a team member know if they are medically exempt from wearing a mask. Medically exempt guests receive a sticker indicating this to avoid being approached by team members and asked to wear a mask repeatedly throughout their visit.
- Failure to comply with the Mask Policy may result in removal from the Park.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is accessible via Translink, ridesharing or taxi. If you are traveling in a personal vehicle, pay parking is available.
- Capilano’s Free Shuttle service runs every 15 -30 minutes with pick-up locations at Canada Place, Hyatt Regency Hotel and the Blue Horizon Hotel during the winter season. Visit here for the current schedule.
- Masks are mandatory on the Free Shuttle, disposable masks will be made available to those guests without one.
- Proof of ticket purchase is required to board the free shuttle.
- Guests cannot re-enter the Park after exiting.
- Please do not enter the Park if you or anyone in your household is displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or have been asked to self-isolate.
- COVID-19 related health and safety signage features Scout, the safety squirrel, throughout the Park.
- Team members are positioned throughout the Park to assist guests with the experience and safety protocols.
- Waymarking signage in conjunction with team member manned stations and organized planters denote the suggested direction guests will need to travel through the Park.
- Guests explore the Park in a suggested one-way direction to limit guests from walking past each other in opposite directions.
- The Suspension Bridge attraction is a mask mandatory and operates in both directions. Frequent safety announcements are made to encourage guests to keep moving and to remind them to maintain their physical distance from others. Treetops Adventure & Cliffwalk are also mask mandatory zones.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located in multiple locations throughout the Park, including all attractions. Signage can be found in all washrooms reminding guests to wash their hands properly.
- Increased sanitization & cleaning practices are in place and have been since our re-opening on June 19, 2020.
- The Canyon Lights Park Map is accessible via QR code.
FOOD & BEVERAGE OPERATIONS:
- The Cabin, Loggers’ Grill & The Cliff House Restaurant are open daily following all COVID-19 safety protocols.
- By order of the Provincial Health Officer, proof of vaccination is required to access licensed restaurants and restaurants that offer table service (indoor and patio dining). You must be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine to dine at The Cliff House Restaurant. For further information on the new regulations and details on vaccination I.D. CLICK HERE.
- The Cliff House Restaurant is a mask mandatory area unless seated.
- Maximum 6 people per table and no mingling between tables are permitted.
- Between seatings, tables and chairs are wiped down and sanitized.
- All team members working in F&B wear appropriate PPE including food preparation disposable gloves and disposable masks, and have been trained thoroughly on how to use it properly.
- Sorry, no outside food or drink will be permitted.
TRADING POST GIFT STORE OPERATIONS:
- The Trading Post Gift Store is a mask mandatory area.
- Hand sanitizer units are positioned at each entrance point.
- Doors are open to increase airflow in the building.
- Sanitary precautions are in place including frequent sanitization of common touchpoints and shopping baskets between guest use.
- Team members working in the ice cream/confectionary zone have been trained on and are required to use proper PPE including food preparation disposable gloves and disposable masks.
TEAM MEMBER HEALTH & SAFETY:
- All team members are fully vaccinated.
- All team members are encouraged to do a daily health self-assessment prior to each shift to ensure they are not exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms. Any team member displaying symptoms is immediately sent home.
- Team members are required to wear personal protective equipment including face masks, gloves and/or face shields based on the risks associated with their particular role. All personal protective equipment has been provided to them.
- Plexiglass has been installed in all locations where payment is processed, or one-on-one interactions require less than 2-meters of distance.
- Team members are provided with hand sanitizer and have been trained in frequent and thorough hand hygiene. Team members have also been trained on proper cleaning procedures, related to their department.
- Where possible, team member shift starting times and break times are staggered to allow for proper physical distancing in all team member spaces.
CLEANING & SANITATION PROTOCOLS:
- Increased sanitization and scheduled cleanings in all areas of the Park.
- Ongoing cleaning, disinfecting and sanitization of touchpoints.
- All of the cleaning products used by team members are approved by Health Canada and are proven to kill viruses such as COVID-19.
- Hand sanitization stations are located throughout the Park, including the entrances and exits of each attraction and building. These stations are replenished daily and checked regularly ensuring there is always product available.
- Washrooms are available throughout the Park for hand washing. Signage on the importance of washing hands is present in all washrooms.
- Dress for the weather and wear appropriate footwear for the winter outdoor conditions.
- If there is wind, snow or other extraordinary weather conditions, Capilano Suspension Bridge Park may close. For updates, visit our website and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- In the event of a closure, we will work with you to reschedule your visit to an alternate date/time slot if you have pre-purchased tickets.
With these measures in place, we are confident that we can provide you with a great holiday experience at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.