Group Tours at Capilano
We love group tours! Groups are our specialty. Easily added to a city tour or combined with other nearby attractions, we are only 15 minutes from downtown Vancouver. Capilano offers natural thrills and a wilderness environment filled with fun, learning and awe-inspiring views.
In this section
Group & Tour Operators
Group rates are available for groups of 15 guests or more.
Admission is complimentary for one tour director and the driver.
Admission rates include Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure and Cliffwalk plus:
- Private guided history and nature tours
- Seasonal entertainment
- Complimentary “I Made it” certificates
- Site maps/passports in seven languages
- Complimentary onsite designated bus lot coach or van parking
Student groups under the age of 18 years are welcome! A mandatory safety talk upon arrival provided by a Capilano team member will reinforce our park safety rules and policies to ensure your group have the best visit possible.
For all student groups under 18 years of age we offer a chaperone policy of 1 complimentary adult chaperone for every 6 students. Chaperones are asked to remain with and supervise their group at all times while in the park. Full details provided at time of your group reservation.
You’ll love our outdoor classroom! We offer elementary students two interactive hands-on school programs, “Rainforest Rescuers” and “Bridge Builders”, from October to April.
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park offers you 2 interactive programs: “Rainforest Rescuers” and “Bridge Builders”. Our goal at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is to provide you and your students with a fun and educationally rewarding experience that will bring Capilano Suspension Bridge Park and its beautiful natural, cultural, and historic surroundings to life.
Breakfasts, lunches, high teas or dinners – Capilano’s in house chef will cater to your group’s culinary options. Choose from plated or buffet style meals with price ranges designed for every budget. Three lovely venues are available:
- Bridge House Restaurant – 40 Seats in a heritage house surrounded by lush gardens.
- Garden Tent – 30 to 110 seat capacity outdoor marquee tent set on a heated flagstone patio – ideal for barbeques or outdoor seasonal lunches, high teas or dinners.
- Canyon House Banquet Room – 30 to 110 seats for larger groups
- Lighter fare, such as snacks and hot or cold beverages to go or even boxed lunches, are available upon request.
For information on group rates, group menus or to make a group booking (recommended) please contact Group Sales at 604-985-7474 or
Whether travelling from the Canadian Rockies, departing on a cruise ship, heading to Victoria or Whistler, a visit to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is sure to be a highlight of your group’s itinerary.