On October 27th, we hosted Emily & Rene’s beautiful wedding in the Canyon Lookout and Canyon House Banquet Room. Despite a considerably blustery day, the fun-loving couple along with their family and friends had a wonderful time. Justin Morrison of Juna Photography (www.junaphotography.com) did a fantastic job of showcasing the natural beauty of the park and the playfulness of the lovely couple. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Justin, and being a part of Emily & Rene’s wedding. I feel so lucky to work with such fun couples in this stunning environment. It is weddings such as Emily & Rene’s that demonstrate that all seasons are beautiful here, not just the hot and sunny ones.
Please click here to view Justin’s blog and images from Emily & Rene’s Fall Wedding: http://www.junaphotography.com/blog
Along with the spectacular natural beauty of the park and unique indoor and outdoor wedding venues, wedding parties and guests can explore, and have their wedding pictures taken in the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.
Please contact Sami at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.985.7474 for more information.
- RT @DigitizeUBC: Are you a hiker & history lover? Click to see the gorge-ous 100+ yr old pics from Capilano Timber Co.'s Flickr album http:…
- RT @HelloBC: Urban Meets Wild: A visual journey through #Vancouver, #Victoria, and #Whistler: http://t.co/MjRtJsbm9g #exploreBC http://t.co…
- RT @WestEndSeniors: You could win 4 passes to explore the treetops, climb Cliffwalk & the Suspension Bridge! Thx @capsuspbridge! #SFEST ht…
- Have you stopped by our Loggers Grill deck to listen to our talented bands? Playing daily every hour on the half hour http://t.co/tlMcz0gY4C
- planning a trip up to the park? purchase tickets & get all the info you need on our mobile friendly site! #vancouver http://t.co/sWjAJSoF5Z
- RT @runmom262: Enjoying the beautiful sites @capsuspbridge BC Residents get annual pass with day admission http://t.co/iHYr0XD6GL