On October 27th, we hosted Emily & Rene’s beautiful wedding in the Canyon Lookout and Canyon House Banquet Room. Despite a considerably blustery day, the fun-loving couple along with their family and friends had a wonderful time. Justin Morrison of Juna Photography (www.junaphotography.com) did a fantastic job of showcasing the natural beauty of the park and the playfulness of the lovely couple. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Justin, and being a part of Emily & Rene’s wedding. I feel so lucky to work with such fun couples in this stunning environment. It is weddings such as Emily & Rene’s that demonstrate that all seasons are beautiful here, not just the hot and sunny ones.
Please click here to view Justin’s blog and images from Emily & Rene’s Fall Wedding: http://www.junaphotography.com/blog
Along with the spectacular natural beauty of the park and unique indoor and outdoor wedding venues, wedding parties and guests can explore, and have their wedding pictures taken in the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.
Please contact Sami at email@example.com or 604.985.7474 for more information.
- Power is still not on so we are closing early today at 4:30. Will reopen for reg. hours tomorrow #vancouver #northvan http://t.co/DXnJYctplX
- @PhilthyisSexy the power is still off and are being told that it won't be restored til this evening. We will update if that changes
- RT @Geoffrey_Bird: Came to it. Crossed it. #capbridge #gopro #explorebc #Vancouver #northvancouver #northvan #sunset #whereareallthepe… htt…
- Couldn't agree more! @smilescanbc it would make our office a little more enjoyable though #blanketsarenecessary
- Good news! We are open today! Bad news- we still have no power! Our f&b venues and store will remain closed til power restored. #Vancouver
- UPDATE: with the power still not on, we are now closing at 5pm today. Will reopen for regular hours tomorrow. #Vancouver #northvan