On October 27th, we hosted Emily & Rene’s beautiful wedding in the Canyon Lookout and Canyon House Banquet Room. Despite a considerably blustery day, the fun-loving couple along with their family and friends had a wonderful time. Justin Morrison of Juna Photography (www.junaphotography.com) did a fantastic job of showcasing the natural beauty of the park and the playfulness of the lovely couple. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Justin, and being a part of Emily & Rene’s wedding. I feel so lucky to work with such fun couples in this stunning environment. It is weddings such as Emily & Rene’s that demonstrate that all seasons are beautiful here, not just the hot and sunny ones.
Please click here to view Justin’s blog and images from Emily & Rene’s Fall Wedding: http://www.junaphotography.com/blog
Along with the spectacular natural beauty of the park and unique indoor and outdoor wedding venues, wedding parties and guests can explore, and have their wedding pictures taken in the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.
Please contact Sami at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.985.7474 for more information.
- Good luck to our team in the @vancouversunrun today! Run hard #vancouver #yvr #sunrun http://t.co/QP3XyGZncQ
- 2/2 #freeshuttle pickups still continue regular service @CanadaPlace and @WestinBayshore
- Reminder: due to the @VancouverSunRun today there will be no #freeshuttle pick ups at the @BlueHorizonVan @HyattVancouver until after 1pm.
- please note due to the @VancouverSunRun there will be no #freeshuttle pick ups at the @BlueHorizonVan @HyattVancouver until after 1pm.
- We've opened our Logger's Grill for the season! Stop by & try our new tasty selections, fresh off the grill! #yvr http://t.co/JJDoJqF7w4
- The bridge casting a shadow below #capbridge #exploreBC #yvr #northvan #Vancouver http://t.co/zkWKC3cujj