On October 27th, we hosted Emily & Rene’s beautiful wedding in the Canyon Lookout and Canyon House Banquet Room. Despite a considerably blustery day, the fun-loving couple along with their family and friends had a wonderful time. Justin Morrison of Juna Photography (www.junaphotography.com) did a fantastic job of showcasing the natural beauty of the park and the playfulness of the lovely couple. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Justin, and being a part of Emily & Rene’s wedding. I feel so lucky to work with such fun couples in this stunning environment. It is weddings such as Emily & Rene’s that demonstrate that all seasons are beautiful here, not just the hot and sunny ones.
Please click here to view Justin’s blog and images from Emily & Rene’s Fall Wedding: http://www.junaphotography.com/blog
Along with the spectacular natural beauty of the park and unique indoor and outdoor wedding venues, wedding parties and guests can explore, and have their wedding pictures taken in the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.
Please contact Sami at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.985.7474 for more information.
- Don't forget to grab a passport map, collect stamps & earn your 'I Made It' certificate! #vancouver #travel #explore http://t.co/vYlWGa1kYK
- Tickets! get your tickets! bypass the line and get your tickets right here! http://t.co/ttuNzSAQWt #vancouver #yvr http://t.co/xS8t8duCyv
- Get your grill on! Our Loggers Grill is firing up some tastiness for you. #getsome #vancouver #lunch #vancity #yvr http://t.co/6pGNfoILsj
- RT @carmensluxtrvl: Explore new heights and test your agility on the Capilano Suspension Bridge on Canada's west coast http://t.co/sAShQyhA…
- Beat the line & buy your ticket online! http://t.co/QPVfSjZoZs #vancouver #travel #explore #yvr #exploreBC http://t.co/RJY4XB6Qks
- #BCresidents visit once & leave with an Annual Pass in hand. http://t.co/VLip2oqiIV #vancouver #northvan #exploreBC http://t.co/qa17gb19Fp