On October 27th, we hosted Emily & Rene’s beautiful wedding in the Canyon Lookout and Canyon House Banquet Room. Despite a considerably blustery day, the fun-loving couple along with their family and friends had a wonderful time. Justin Morrison of Juna Photography (www.junaphotography.com) did a fantastic job of showcasing the natural beauty of the park and the playfulness of the lovely couple. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Justin, and being a part of Emily & Rene’s wedding. I feel so lucky to work with such fun couples in this stunning environment. It is weddings such as Emily & Rene’s that demonstrate that all seasons are beautiful here, not just the hot and sunny ones.
Please click here to view Justin’s blog and images from Emily & Rene’s Fall Wedding: http://www.junaphotography.com/blog
Along with the spectacular natural beauty of the park and unique indoor and outdoor wedding venues, wedding parties and guests can explore, and have their wedding pictures taken in the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.
Please contact Sami at email@example.com or 604.985.7474 for more information.
- We're expecting a busy weekend with #4thjuly and #WWCFinal. To avoid lines, visit before 10am & after 4pm #vancouver http://t.co/sF6hBW80fR
- a stroll through the cool forest on a hot day. Not so bad. #exploreBC #Vancouver #vancity #yvr #tgif http://t.co/T3598nxakY
- Bring your 4 legged friend into the park with you! We're dog friendly! #vancouver #dogs #vancity #yvr #exploreBC http://t.co/o1kjiD1jm0
- Get your grill on! Visit our Loggers Grill to get your burger fill. #lunchtime #vancouver #vancity http://t.co/l3p0pXK3jf
- the #4thofJulyweekend is almost here. To avoid lineups, visit the park before 10am or after 4pm #vancouver #vancity http://t.co/OaOuAPJSnf
- Awesome! Job well done! @stephaniemduffy