January 29, 2013
Have you visited our Trading Post Gift Shop lately? We have some amazing items on sale in the store. Save up to 50% off, to include brand jackets such as, Helly Hansen, Merrell, Sunice and Salomon. We’ve also just received … Continue reading
January 17, 2013
On October 27th, we hosted Emily & Rene’s beautiful wedding in the Canyon Lookout and Canyon House Banquet Room. Despite a considerably blustery day, the fun-loving couple along with their family and friends had a wonderful time. Justin Morrison of … Continue reading
October 3, 2012
If there is one thing I have learned from the last few years, it’s that our guests love attention to detail. So whether it is decorating for our Fall season or our Canyon Lights event, I always try to put … Continue reading
August 3, 2012
Come explore the temperate rainforest with your classroom and be amazed and inspired by the living forest . The Capilano Suspension Bridge offers you 4 hands-on school programs, focused on offering your class a fun and active learning experience: ‘The … Continue reading
- "@jettingaround: Here's @Maurice doing the @capsuspbridge Cliff Walk #ExploreCanada http://t.co/seI1gpn6Qu" Great Pic!
- @snoopsmaus great photo! Thanks for visiting! :)
- @jettingaround it looks like you had a great time. Thanks for visiting us!
- RT @alanxelmundo: Increíble el @capsuspbridge un "must" en #Vancouver @MyVancouver http://t.co/pVnhmGejmv
- @Maurice @makoto_toronto congratulations! And thanks for visiting!
- RT @Maurice: Watched @makoto_toronto conquer his fear of heights @capsuspbridge. Way to go, Makoto! #explorecanada http://t.co/lsLmTWrbje